Spell cards are cards that can be played to cause a one-time effect. Spells can be played during the main phase, or when used as an ambush. After a spell's effect resolves, it is put into the discard pile.
Parts of a spell card
- Located in the upper-left corner. The number of resources needed to cast the spell. One of the resources used must match the color of the spell. Spells with a "-" cost cannot be summoned normally.
- Located near the top edge of the card. The card's name.
- Located near the top of the card, under the card name. The type of the card, which states "Spell:" followed by the spell's type.
- Located at the center of the card. The card's art. Takes up most of the space on the card.
- Located near the bottom of the card. The spell's effects are listed here.
- Located at the bottom edge of the card. Indicates the nation the spell is from, and by extension its color.
- Located at the bottom-left corner. Indicates the set the card is from and its card number within the set.
- Located at the bottom-right corner. Indicates the illustrator that drew the card's art.
|Gameplay of Dragoborne -Rise To Supremacy-|
|Colors||Yellow (Logres) ● Green (Tir Na Nog) ● Blue (Olous) ● Red (Tauris) ● Black (Niflheim)|
|Card Types||Creature ● Spell ● Banner|
|Phases|| Start phase (Stand step ● Dice step ● Draw step ● Resource step)|
Main phase ● Combat phase ● End phase
|Zones||Dice zone ● Deck ● Discard pile ● Field ● Fort ● Hand ● Resource zone ● Sideboard|
|Glossary|| Ability ● Ambush ● Attack ● Battle ● Block ● Choose ● Cost|
Damage ● Destroy ● Dice (Dragoshield ● Dragocross) ● Discard ● Draw
Endurance ● Game ● Mulligan ● Play ● Stand and rest ● Summon ● Turn
|Keywords||Assassin ● Deadly ● Fort Burst ● Immune ● Siphon|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.